Capcom, following the announcements of the American and Japanese collection editions of the Resident Evil 2 remake, presented the publication for the European market. The European collection includes:
- a game in the stylebook;
- a set of additions from the expanded edition (change of music, suits, weapons);
- a limited set of multi-colored keys to the Raccoon police;
- 32-page artbook with notes by reporter Ben Bertolucci: the book contains
- photographs and documents relating to the tragic events in Raccoon;
- poster with the scheme of reconstruction of the police station of Raccoon;
- A 30-centimeter figure of Leon;
- soundtrack on CD;
- icon “Made in Heaven” (Made in Heaven);
- Unique collection packaging, stylized as a box with items.
The price of the publication is not yet reported, but it is unlikely that it will exceed the cost of the American collection – 199 dollars.