The company introduced four editions of the shooter – Standard Edition, Wahington, D.C. Edition, Gold Edition, Ultimate Edition and “collection” Dark Zone. The kit consists of the following:
• Standard Edition (digital and physical): game;
• Washington, D.C. Edition (physical): a game, a collection of lithographs, a map of Washington, an additional set of in-game items “Veteran of the Secret Service”;
• Gold Edition (digital): a game, three days of early access from March 12, 2019, a season ticket giving seven days of early access to all free episodes of the first year, exclusive personalization items, additional activities and “much more”;
• Ultimate Edition (digital): game, three days of early access, seasonal passed three sets of in-game items – “Elite Agent”, “Veteran of Secret Service” and “Emergency Response”;
• Dark Zone: the game, the sets “Veteran of the Secret Service” and “Defender of the capital”, the figure of special agent Heather Ward 30 cm high, a lithograph collection, a soundtrack, a map of Washington and a unique box.
For pre-order bonuses are reimbursed – access to a closed beta, digital souvenir “Tommy Bear” (only in Ubisoft Store and retail chains) and a set of “Defender of the capital”. The latter includes an exotic shotgun SPAS-12 “Lullaby” and chemical protection equipment 2.0.
Also, you can purchase a statuette of agent Brian Johnson separately. The hero is armed with a sniper rifle TAC-50C.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 will arrive on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on March 15, 2019. You can apply for participation in the beta-testing of the action movie on its official website.